Monday, October 20, 2008

How MY FRENs saved Me =>

heh, i think i owe my frens a bunch in surviving thru my past weekend studying for pharmaco test.

dear old chris, who so reluctantly lend me series so i can watch and study and athe same time. yeap, thats how i study, reverse psychology, need distraction to keep me focused. watched 6 hours straight nonstop yesterday after church. he

kevin, david and wei qi, whom i have talked to, ranting, and complaning, of course chilling out as well, during my 'breaks'.

and definitely last but not least, HUI SAN, for really saving my entire test today. over the weekends, well, of course she helped me got thru my 'sienness', locking myself in this tiny piece of room, being only a phone call away. but whats more importantly, i wouldnt even get any results for my this second ca if it wasnt for her giving me a call in the morning.

am sure you all guess it. it totally din occur to me that the test was at 830am. i tot it was at 9am, thinking of tuesday immunology class time. woke up pretty decently early. had a phone call, and then freshened up plus my breakfast. thinking i should just leave my room at 84oam, i lied on my bed setting alarm at 830am. and hui san called, i tot wah, why so fast 830 already? and she screamed over the phone WHERE ARE YOU????

my mind finally woke up to get the cue that its 830am and i ran all the way to science from my room. and i literally meant RAN, considering how unfit i am for this late few years. luckily i was still good,hahah, reaching before the test starts but of course, being a crazy lady. i so sure look like a girl who just got out of bed!!

but no matter wat, THANK YOU so much my frens for saving me.

0 comments: