Tuesday, November 11, 2008

awake, shine and early

yes, it's only 745am and here i am sitting blogging, starting the day off. slept at 3am, finally finished editing my cultural studies essay. i must say my group did one crazy good job. pretty satisfied after editing it. hopefully everyone is ok with the final outcome and can hand in by friday.

so why am i up so early today??? the same reason as yesterday, to study durin day and slepe at a saner time by night. but i am not too sure if it works for me. yesterday din really work out well, as i got mixed up all the drugs stupid pk by dinner and i was freeaking out. nothing could go in and so i had to resolve to my cultural studies.

let along with only 4 hours of sleep, i doubt if anything will stay intact in my brain. i wonder if i am better off at
a) studying during the day
b) studying while uh hum, watching series, having some form of entertainment
c) studying a lil, then go sleep....

somehow i have a feeling that b and c works for me better. ahahah, weird i know.

i did mentioned this before, freaking out with the fact of my crazy plan in the next three weeks....reading week and ipoh trip and finals....i do not need to get even more panic with the help from my friends, hui san and mathew. worried sick for me, thanks a lot guys. i do know i am dead, but all i can say is, to TRY MY BEST and really stick to my study plan....though most of the time, you guys would probably hear me screaming once a while.

i am fine k, not stressed out or anything. the fear and intimidation does exist in my heart, but i guess everything should be fine for all is being planned. like i said, i worry first, and hopefully, so hopefully, by next week, at times of crisis, i wont panic.

call me weird i know!!! oh ya, back to back now, suppose to eat breakfast with ah zhi and go science return book. but she just woke up. rather than continue sleeping, i might as well finish up some notes.

and i tell you, reading dermatology and burns, especially of pemphigus vulgaris, with an empty stomach, is SOOOOOOO not a good thing to start in the morning. with the pictures and the feeling of your gastric acid secreting up your git, i think i can vomit anytime soon. =/

0 comments: