Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Across the Ocean

Give me your reason,
Why are you feeling so blue.
Can you tell me?
I want to know.

I think about you when you’re gone.
I guess I miss you.
Nothings wrong.
I dun need to carry on.

Cos I miss you.
This is all I wanna say.
This three words have said it all.
I know it doesn’t sound so cool.
But maybe I am love in with you.

~.~.~.~.~

I’ve never felt this way before.
…The days felt like years when I’m alone.
Everything that I do,
Reminds me of you.

When you’re gone,
The pieces of my heart are missing you;
The face I came to know is missing too.
When you’re gone,
All the words I need to hear to get me thru the day,
And make it ok,
I miss you.

~.~.~.~.~

…its gonna be a long night,
And its gonna be cold without your arms.
And I know I am gonna lose this fight,
Lost in your arms,
Baby,
Lost in your arms.



Words specially from
- I miss you by Darren Hayes
- When you’re gone by Avril Lavigne
and
- Long night by The Corrs

0 comments: