Monday, March 9, 2009

someone's watching over me

i still cant believe that recess is over and in fact one week of classes has gone.
crazy week and more to come in the next few weeks.

finally done with psych ca, med soci ca, and psych paper last week.
psych was just crazy having 100 mcqs in an hour. i know i wont score. and now i just hope i can score a lil for my psych paper.
med soci, i guess am just blessed, really blessed. to have this feeling of this sociologist and indeed his name was my question. heheh, but oh well, whether or not my piece was good still depends.
afterall med soci is the super uber abstract arts module. have no idea what the lecturer is looking for

just gotten over microbi today. and wat can i say, i have no idea how am i gonna survive finals seeing the amount of infos to memorize from psych, med soci and contem too. my brain was just plain saturated with micrbi by sunday evening. i did my best, paper was scorable actually. just ope all my infos are in my long term memory and that my retrieval process, was smooth.

it really was a stressful period for all since recess week. and now whats waiting for us is smelly case study. have no freaking idea how to start.

but i am happy....despite the tiredness, hectiness...i am happy with my life....my studies, the tests. i am glad i can still smile. in this season of lent, prayer, fasting and almsgiving, adds on to the joy from the achievement to get thru this insane period.

yes, studies are important, tests must be prepared well, but life is not just bout those two....
life has to go own, doing laundry, having to fill our stomachs, relaxing with music and series....
life has to go own with the ppl around us and things ever moving, ever changing, appreciating the time spent with frens, whether its a heated moment for all or just a calm quiet interchange of wat each wants, and also the hardness of finding a perfect timing to catch up.

i am just glad, happy to experience all those important things in life in the midst of busy moments. feeling blessed, i know someones watching over me.

gonna have to start on case study soon. due next friday and openhouse this weekend!!
=>

0 comments: