Tuesday, April 14, 2009

friday the 13th???...i say monday the 13th....

is definitely a bad day......

waking up early to catch my bus at 8am, the bus was late, din depart till 830am plus.
i could have slept another half an hour.

shopping back in kl without a bag, i left my stuff at my sis place, which now... is still with her.
there goes my cards...no more shopping at least for the next few months.

never was i so eager to come back to SG....checking my watch every 10 minutes like a crazy girl and was restless, eta was 1pm....
but i reached at 2.30pm.....
hoping to arrive asap, the feeling changed
to i hope the bus would drive a few more rounds on the road

hurt by the slightest thing, i have no idea whats in my mind, affecting others
resulting in a blow up, painful words and definitely painful decisions to make
outcome - i know what i want, it just up to you and hope to work things out

splitting headache, sleep deprived, how in the world can i study....
yes, finals is in less than 2 weeks and am in deep shit, seriously....
decision made - mission for exams, start officially on wednesday
i have tonite to bum around, to sleep, do nonsense and no more of these tomorrow

but its hard with the time off, with all the uncertainties, and status quo at stake
but am gonna try
cos am not gonna let january february of 2008 repeat itself
i am not gonna self destruct, but try to learnt o deal with it
and this is a promise i am making....to myself, to you, and definitely to my close frens who were there for me at that time, trying to save me

and wat ended the 'brilliant' monday just has to be a fall in the toilet......
yeah right.......urghhhh

eye eye
please stay open and not close so fast
brain brain
please absorb watever i am reading
stomach stomach
please dun sing your song so fast
or fat fat will be more.....

0 comments: