Thursday, April 9, 2009

home sweet home....in 24 hours time!!

yeap yeap, cant believe will be back home...well, 2nd home, kl in 24 hours time. back till monday.

but thats later, and now....now, i just ended my skills test = neurovascular and clc assessment.
and oh crap....am i really destinied to be with this lady??
my clinical instructor for 5 weeks, then my pbl tutor for one sem
and today....my assessor....oh goodness!!
shall not elaborate further bout me and her...cos i think am sure you have a hint on what am thinking, how i feel about this fate.

and talking bout my assessment...I SOOOO DUN WANNA FAILLL..
cos i felt i have tried my best, not tried, i really did perform welll...i did good in assessing!!!
and mind you, this is the first time i felt confident in a skills test.
i am so not gonna be sad if i fail, but will be really upset.....
the thing is if i did good, why think of failing...
well, thats because i did miss out some things
1. forgot to say din check case notes, docs orders
2. end din say report to doctor for changes
3. WORSE OF ALL, my vital signs i CROSS instead of dot!!

but again, its the assessment that should matter right??!!!!!
arghhh, i am gonna be restless till i see the results man.
yes, documentation is important but thats the vitals part.

and i am already 'unlucky' enough to have to EXPLAIN every single findings to the assessor, overshooting my 10 minutes....until jeff's eyes were big big when i come out of the room cos i took damn long....

crap crap crap
oh man....
i so dun wanna fail!!!
because of the stupid cross!!!!
so not worth it!!!

arghhhhh.......

0 comments: