Friday, November 21, 2008

SOON

SOON enough, i will be with jasmine and chi ching....
SOON enough, we will be on the bus trip up to ipoh
SOON enough, will i miss you?
SOON enough, three days will be over
SOON enough, i may fall sick, tired, exhausted
SOON enough, i will freak out for pharmaco and start studying
SOON enough, exams will be over
SOON enough, tubbies and i are just gonna have fun, eating and shopping
SOON enough, my postings will start
SOON enough, i may once be afraid, cry and be alone again
SOON enough, will you walk away?
PERHAPS the difference this time is not just me staying in a dif place, me with a certain heart,
BUT
WITH YOU, making sure it wont happen again,
WITH you, by my side...

1 comments:

OoO Hui San OoO said...

sherly!!! jia you!!! u are talking about mi rite??*wink wink!!

hehe!!! NO WORRIES!!!I WONT WALK AWAY!!! *wink wink wink :D

don't worry...nth wrong with my eyes...instead of pig's oink oink oink....it's winkie's wink wink wink....alright...this is cold...haha!!! U CAN DO IT!!! :D