Tuesday, November 18, 2008

unearthly hours

sunday nite war great to be, being able to sleep as early as 10pm, i finally got a decent sleep of 9 hours when i woke up around 7 AGAIN on Monday.

yesterday was productive enough for me, satisfying myself with what i primarily plan for the day. left slight pbl and immuno coursepack which i decide to leave it behind and move on. celebrated wernzie 21st bday with his church frens last nite. oh FINALLY had my pearls from mr. bean at nuh.

and i tot sleeping at midnite would make me wake up at 7am again, BUT LOOK AT THE TIME NOW. so freaking annoying. was up an hour ago. morning call by the rain. had to close my window, and judgin by the time, no point i go back to bed, cos i know in about 32 minutes time, ms. mug and spoon musical is gonna give me a wake up call. talked to my mummy for a while, who thinks i am crazy already. timing going hairwired. and now starting my day off, MUG. what else.....

plan for the day. part two of GENES<> and i know i am gonna be dead by the end of the day cos i totally have no clue about it, blame myself for skipping lectures. so its like reading it for the first time, digesting and studying all at once. pray that my brain is smart enough to remember all. then next in line will be part two of CVS pharmaco, with 2 chapters on hand. and if possible, finish yesterdays part one CVS notes. i really gotta start early and no more tiny mid breaks unlike yesterday if i wanna finish all today. its gonna be heavy....

and i guess am starting NOW, unearthly hours = or for bday day wern lunn, its probably his mid productive time!!! HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!! big boy now!!! on the other hand, am so gonna be a zombie any minute, if i am like this every single nite - 'forced' to burn midnite oil!!!

OOHHHH, the day has got slightly better, ANTI-ARRYTHMIA is NOT INCLUDED!! hahaha
one less chapter to study!!

0 comments: