Sunday, November 2, 2008

Warm

at this moment of time, it is just soooooo warm!!! i feel like i am turning into a roasted pig soon in my room. let along with the amount of drugs am taking.....figuratively i mean.

guess most of us are now mugging, my batch with pharmaco. juniors with assignments. m2s are gonna have a week of cas. yes, i have started but i cant guarantee how much is really absorped.

so what happened the past week.....
after i got back on tuesday, attended cancer lecture where most ppl think am crazy to attend it since i just got back here. then cell group, got guest who is like so pro in religious relics...and thanks to him, we each got a few too. seems like an early xmas present =>. then we celebrated ferdi's bday. ferdi...my cell group leader, also my friend, my brother....always there guiding me and supporting me.

wednesday, i skipped pharmaco lecture....couldnt get up. and for cultural studies, finished the lost highway movie, which i am still now lost. honestly, i have no idea how am i gonna pass this module. i mean the lecture is interesting, but in terms of exams, i think i am gonna have to crap things out. seems like i am getting a lil of my life back...after tutorial, spend my tea time with pei zhi....like the good old days where we just sit, drink and chat.

oh and i practised my skills for injection. yeap, thursday was my test day and boy, it sucked big time. i have no idea what happened, i just couldn seem to pull the plunger when drawing medication. took a hell lot of time then. smelly sponge was so think, there was still half an inch of needle sticking out and my tiny whiny hands cant seem to manipulate all the positions that i needed to. oh well, lets just hope i pass or i will cry having to practise 5x before resiting for the test.

and oh thursday, apparently my dear cousin is still in town and i went to raffles city to meet him that nite. tot he went back already. dinner and shokudo, instead of me bringing him around, he brought me instead and the place is cool!!! like jap food bazaar. then we went over to chymes and sit relax and chat. and yes, i drank, really gotta control myself...

so sit relax and chat huh?? he was saying, singapore is sure a damn good place to earn money, but definitely not a good way of living. sorry singaporeans. i have to agree with him, really its a well developed place, with really very talented ppl, which kinda make it suck a lil. competition and all the rush. setting up a family, having a peaceful life seems kinda hard here. and guess what he told me.... SHERLY, all you got to do now is to EAT, STUDY, SLEEP AND RELAX. dun worry about anything else....yeah right....who ever knows me, i definitely am doing more than that. but i guess my cousins right after all, i am only twenty and while ppl cant wait to graduate to start work, i can!! cos life seems kinda boring, or should i say stagnant when you wake up and go to work. at least for now, i still have studies, weekends, holidays, and EXAMS....

speaking of which, i really gotta buckle up and start pulling my socks. gotta control my diet, drinking, and definitely my series. good news is, i have caught up with most of my fav series and thus, i will have a weekly series marathon. i still wanna do well for my finals and i think i can. just that i cant be lazy.

right now, i am just so freaking lazy to IRON MY CLOTHES, let along in this super uber warm weather somemore. its been piling up my clothes in the cupboard, washed but unironed. and i am certainly running out of ironed clothes to wear. so please feel FREE TO CONTACT me whoever wants to help me iron =>

thursday is always a good day of the week cos here comes friday, where i only got hours of class. and this week, friday was yet again another field trip. trip to nuh blood bank centre. redundant you might think but at least its an opportunity given to see whats with all the blood products done. then i met david, my dental fren, passed him some stuff. and mathew too, who happened to have an op in nuh that day. well, he is the one doing the op, not getting an op, fyi. lunch, which i think i made him late for the next op. and after that i was just so tired, and locked myself in my room. trying to study, till now.

and i am indeed exhausted. still got tonnes to do, pharmaco, smelly cultural and some nonsense work which just never ends. guess what my fren said was right.....WHY YOU STILL HAVEN QUIT YOUR CCAS?

*EAT, STUDY, SLEEP, RELAX = PIG*
*i guess it shall be done though it's hard*
*cos faith without deeds is not faith*
*and it's just all about faith, hope and love!!*

0 comments: