Saturday, April 18, 2009

its that time of the month AGAIN

where i just want to sleep...
no!! actually,
I NEED MY SLEEP...
besides having the 'bloody epidemic',
eye bags are forming,
and my back pain is getting worse...
so yeah, I NEED MY SLEEP.

so what did i do about it?
cut down tea, chocolate, less caffeine consumption
resist afternoon naps
study as much as i can during the day so i will be tired by nite
and sleep early!!

outcome:
my brain just wont shut till the clock strikes one am
the earlier i try to get into bed,
i get up EVEN EARLIER EACH DAY.
arghhhh.....
body is breaking down,
BUT
my hyperactive brain is just sooo hyper....

what can i say...
blessed to have an active brain??
or
am sooo dead, am gonna fall sick sooon!!
sneezing = cold
back pain = physio girl said its chronic already
eye bags = turning to zombie
pale = anemia

great.....this is just great!!!!

** i think some are gonna kill me....I REALLLY REALLY prefer working on MICROBI than touching CONTEMP, MED SOCI or PSYCH!!!**

=P

0 comments: