Sunday, April 19, 2009

Finally

i think my body got its deserved rest.....thank you dear!
however, its wasnt really a good sleep....
by nine i konked out with the effects of two drowsy meds = flu and motion sickness
but by 11pm, woke up for toilet business
then 2pm i think, some crazy idiot just has to blast his/her speakers so loud with techno music
and 4plus, it started to rain and had to get up and close my windows.
worse of all, the heat was a killer thruout the nite
am sweating like a pig = quoting from my fave cute kids movie, little rascals!!
even chris's cooler din work, but just blowing hot air
nevertheless, i did get my rest.

so gonna have to mug hard now.
i just watched 6 episodes of ANTM cycle 11.
shoot me ppl!!

and as monday arrives, =<, sadly, i cant run away from psych....
goodbye microbi and contem

mug hard my nursing frens,....and those who are sitting for exams
to my m2 frens.....hang in there...you'll get used to the tiredness=>
and dun be afraid of the crash course skills....you all will master it in a few months time.=P

0 comments: