Saturday, April 4, 2009

Real Soon...

1. i am going to have my skills test
- gonna have to practise and hope that fear of mine will be gone

2. i am going back to kl!!
- yeap, for easter and meet my parents, and so hope get to grab some home cooked food

3. reading week will come
- means needa be focused and disciplined

4. FINALS
- also means that i have to start mugging now actually
- and it hasn been really good

5. Attachment start
- another huge preparation for myself before starting postings
- so hope all will be smooth

6. Year 2 comes to an end
- and i am growing old

despite all thats gonna happen real soon,
am still gonna take step back
and enjoy every moment of my life to the fullest
with the people around me
who love and care for me dearly
cos with them, theres no real soon
but now and forever at heart.

0 comments: